The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Amplifiers and player customization

Lars_Ariva

It is very difficult for me to understand why you are yanking amplifiers from the game at the start of 7.0 and then you are stating that you are contemplating adding them later based on the way people play.

Bioware, this is a BAD idea.

1. Players have invested millions of credits in getting amplifiers the way they want them. In one update, you are going to flush all those credits away. Have you considered what that act alone is going to do to those players who have spent all that time, effort and energy on getting the amplifiers set the way they want?

2. You need to have a plan right up front on reimbursing players for the credits that they will have spent on the now defunct amplifiers. And, I am not talking about 3 days for extra play time, I mean a credit for credit reimbursement. If your first thought is that this is going to exacerbate ingame inflation....better to have inflation than a loss of long term players.

3. If you bring amplifiers back, and I am willing to bet that you are going to find that you have to, then you run the risk of worsening player morale with the subsequent loss of players. UNLESS, you reimbursed those same players for the credits spent on the amplifiers you took away.

Recommendation: Put the amplifiers back in the game, and don't mess with them.

It is very difficult for me to understand why you are yanking amplifiers from the game at the start of 7.0 and then you are stating that you are contemplating adding them later based on the way people play.

Bioware, this is a BAD idea.

1. Players have invested millions of credits in getting amplifiers the way they want them. In one update, you are going to flush all those credits away. Have you considered what that act alone is going to do to those players who have spent all that time, effort and energy on getting the amplifiers set the way they want?

2. You need to have a plan right up front on reimbursing players for the credits that they will have spent on the now defunct amplifiers. And, I am not talking about 3 days for extra play time, I mean a credit for credit reimbursement. If your first thought is that this is going to exacerbate ingame inflation....better to have inflation than a loss of long term players.

3. If you bring amplifiers back, and I am willing to bet that you are going to find that you have to, then you run the risk of worsening player morale with the subsequent loss of players. UNLESS, you reimbursed those same players for the credits spent on the amplifiers you took away.

Recommendation: Put the amplifiers back in the game, and don't mess with them.

Agreed. Imo,the next xpac gonna kill the game. Too many bad changes at once. The vast majority of ppl not liking anything or most of the PTS stuff,and it seems bioware just wont give a fck about all the feedback.

R.i.p swtor

I want at least my credits back,since amps arent cheap!

Edited by DougTheNoob