The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gf buggy? Loop hole here

Sikssix

The bug is when ever some one is AFK, declines, or is also locked out, the group gets an issue on the next pop where both accept and decline buttons are grayed out and you can't do anything. This is one of the many bugs I have recorded and there is a loop hole to this issue.

The fix to this is to log out of your character and relog back on and try again. So far that has fixed the issue on my end but it looks like others are experiencing it just as bad, please spread this word so that way FPs can be ran for the weeklies.

EDIT: To really make this go, those who see this and are waiting with a group but it doesn't pop, log out and relog. It doesn't matter if you don't get effected, it will happen to you.

Edited by Sikssix

The bug is when ever some one is AFK, declines, or is also locked out, the group gets an issue on the next pop where both accept and decline buttons are grayed out and you can't do anything. This is one of the many bugs I have recorded and there is a loop hole to this issue.

The fix to this is to log out of your character and relog back on and try again. So far that has fixed the issue on my end but it looks like others are experiencing it just as bad, please spread this word so that way FPs can be ran for the weeklies.

EDIT: To really make this go, those who see this and are waiting with a group but it doesn't pop, log out and relog. It doesn't matter if you don't get effected, it will happen to you.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=999787