The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can't damage enemies

RadarOMalley

I started a new character (name: Symphonic) from scratch and am currently on Aldreaan running mission "A Woman Scorned."

I'm a Sith Assassin and stealthed through the mission to the point where you're ambushed by Riot Ambushers/bodyguards. I was able to kill one bodyguard before being killed. From that point on, I cannot deal damage to any enemies. I've tried several times on enemies near the medical station nearby and nothing I do will register damage. I have had by companion set to Heal, Damage, and Tank, and the only damage done by them is minor damage on a heal spec.

I tried reseting the mission--no change. I tried logging out--no change. I quit the game entirely and restarted--no change. I tried changing instances (to PVP)--no change.

At this point, I'm not able to progress through the class story any further and so not sure how to proceed from here.

Are you more than 5 levels lower than the mobs? you may need to level up

I was. I traveled to Odessen and used the booster terminal this morning, traveled back to Alderaan and was able to deal damage again. Haven't experienced that before. Hope using the booster terminal doesn't disqualify me for rewards, but hopefully not seeing that devs said using the masters datacron was fine.