The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

UX Feedback for Character sheet

SnEaKyMan

- Don't hide our stats maybe? Its the character sheet, not inventory?

- Make it 100x clearer on how to change our title and legacy title, that tiny icon doesn't look cool or make it obvious that its for changing the titles...

- Now not only do we need to bind to open the character sheet, we have to hover over a tiny icon with our mouse to then use the mouse scrollbar to scroll through a tiny window of the character stats to see them all...like accuracy etc....what the hell is going on? This is a huge step back in UX.

Do not sacrifice UX with Flashy new UI somebody made in Photoshop after you got the budget secured for 7.0..... yes the designs got the team all smiley and you went ahead with approval but just because it might look good at first glance, you must be prepared to challenge those 2D designs with the user experience.

Edited by SnEaKyMan

On one hand, I like the cleaner look to the character sheet. It's more readable with nicer fonts.

But it's WAY too big. There is too much empty space that it overwhelms the screen.

The sheet is so oversized, in fact, that if I click on any tab, I can never click back on the Gear tab unless I have click-through chat set, which I don't want to do. Even if I move it all the way to the corner. Not everyone has a giant sized monitor.

The sidebar should be a separate box, not attached. If I want to see my inventory to gear up, I'll open my inventory. Same with abilities, etc. I do not need to see an avatar of my character when viewing the ability tree. This would solve most of the problem.