The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

There will be tutorials added... right?

JediJabroni

I wasn't sure which thread to put this in, if any...

My top takeaway was that trying to figure out how ability progression works and what in hades Loadouts even were for was rather frustrating. It took me far longer than I think it should have to understand what was happening when I clicked on different abilities in the tree, or how to set up a loadout. You shouldn't assume that everyone reads the forums.

There also needs to be a very clear IN-GAME warning to tech class players about adding a "second" combat style. I predict a lot of angry players of Tech classes who think they are switching to a "Second" style, only to find out that they can't switch back, assuming that will still be the state of tech styles when 7.0 is rolled out.

Edited by JediJabroni

They haven't updated codex entries in years which still explain outdated systems from 2.0 etc, I don't know if they have the capacity to add tutorials for new stuff if they cant keep existing things updated. The website still explains that Galactic Command is a current thing and that was introduced in 4.0. We're now coming to 7.0 and the Website is still showing it. Edited by SnEaKyMan