PTS Server shutting down - no info anywhere?!

Sarova

In fact, the server had to be shut down on Monday for update. So, I did not play on Monday. Yesterday, Tuesday, the update was patched but the server is down. It is not closed, because in that case, there would not be any server name.

I do not know how we are supposed to give feedback about new features if we had to start from scratch (no char transfer) and I hope they will not clise it again

Well i transferred 2 characters over to PTS so its open just can not play on PTS which is crazy since they want all this feedback, you would think they would figure that one out LOL.

Guess no playing tonight since it is already 1"45am and no sign of them getting server back up.

Edited by sirjohnpat

well its 10am Eastern 7am pst and still no server so your logic is off lol.

I guess you forgot to read the word "usually" I can understand why in your excitement to get back on PTS you might be skimming comments, but I assure you that they had no malice when saying that usually this is what you can expect.

I guess you forgot to read the word "usually" I can understand why in your excitement to get back on PTS you might be skimming comments, but I assure you that they had no malice when saying that usually this is what you can expect.

I understand that and was not meaning it in a negative way kind of a jab. There are not much of any notes from EA on when the server will be back up and its been more than a few hours for an update. It would be nice if someone from the Company would keep us apprised on what the hell is going on.

PTS or not they are not showing any kind of communication and people will start getting very tired of waiting around for the PTS to come back online. It is a real shame too I have enjoyed swtor since it first came out and back then at least they communicated better lately they are getting lazy in that department.

I don't think I've ever seen planned times for when the PTS will be back up. It varies between early in the day where I live to about midnight.

There are also rarely if ever full detailed patch notes. We might be told a few things, but we won't know for instance whether a certain ABC morph has been properly balanced since the last phase.