The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Just making sure I understand what's going on.

Snowkyn

I downloaded PTS yesterday for the first time.

From what I can tell, character copy is turned off right now.

What I'm experiencing is...

I made a BH with OP playstyle. I'm very excited to try this out. I'm only on Hutta, so far so good.

My quest rewards are making me scratch my head. From what I understand, I should be recieving BH gear, for story apperance. I am currently equiped with BH storyline chest, waist, and legs. But my feet and head have agent storyline apperances to them.

I'm just assuming this is a bug to be worked out. Every quest reward, armor wise, hasn't had an icon associated with it. It's just been a black square with a green highlight.

I downloaded PTS yesterday for the first time.

From what I can tell, character copy is turned off right now.

What I'm experiencing is...

I made a BH with OP playstyle. I'm very excited to try this out. I'm only on Hutta, so far so good.

My quest rewards are making me scratch my head. From what I understand, I should be receiving BH gear, for story appearance. I am currently equipped with BH storyline chest, waist, and legs. But my feet and head have agent storyline appearances to them.

I'm just assuming this is a bug to be worked out. Every quest reward, armor wise, hasn't had an icon associated with it. It's just been a black square with a green highlight.

They can't be done with quest rewards. They simply cant be! It sounds like the old rewards haven't all been taken out for the BH. Last PTS build the warrior quests were the same, a mix of old sets and new. This build there are a couple of the new set, but far from complete, and nothing else. At lvl 14 my warrior only has a chest, belt and gloves.

I am pretty sure my Knight Shadow was getting Knight-themed Adaptive armor (and even some Medium from drops I could not use for obvious reasons) while on Tython (I did not get further than that).

Heroic Lockboxes rewarded me with Shadow-themed gear.