The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

a Few Questions

west_tell

I would look toward Thursday or Friday if they open it this week. As far as your characters, if they allow a copy of your characters from live you will see a PTS copy on My account and you can choose a character to copy (or two). Now normally when you copy a character to the PTS you wind up with 2 of the same character so if you want both you will have to rename at least one of them. Edited by casirabit

When does PTS come up and how do i move characters to PTS the instructions for how to do it are no longer valid

They announced it today:

https://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Best to create a NEW character, be it on Tython, Ord Mantel, Korriban, or Hutta take the transport DROID to Fleet at or near the first Taxi. Then you can use or find a Level-Up Droid to 80, usually in the Combat Area, then head to Supplies area's. They also have a few other Vendors around them that give Credit's, as well as 80 Level 318 Gear; along with a few Legendary Implants at 326. There selection previously was very limited, and not likely all that be obtainable--maybe that will change in time.

Still don't throw away your 306 Implants, they'll have higher stats than the 318 ones... so many things make no sense!

Edited by Strathkin