The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Guild Perks in 7.0 (Renown Bonus)

kaymedic

Does anyone knows what will happen with the guild perks which give a bonus to our Renown Points earned? Since this Feature will be terminated in 7.0 there is no need for this Perk anymore I guess?

Or if its not already mentioned can we get an official answer to this?

I think the Commander guild perk will be removed, but I'm not sure about Operations and Flashpoint Profiteer perks since those give experience and help guilds get the Zeal set bonus. In fact if you remove those perks it's impossible to go for Zeal without sacrificing Conqueror. Edited by Eli_Porter

Does anyone knows what will happen with the guild perks which give a bonus to our Renown Points earned? Since this Feature will be terminated in 7.0 there is no need for this Perk anymore I guess?

Or if its not already mentioned can we get an official answer to this?

I also wondered what if anything they'd replace the RXP (Renown Guild Bonus) with? It be nice if they found something else to offer, along with a few expanded options for Guilds... Especially higher Level ones starting at 100, 175, 250, 325, 400+.

Speaking of which, I also heard the Guild XP Bonus may be changing from the Max of 15%, to possibly 5% or 10% depending if the Guild has 10 Subscribers in the Guild or not. Not quite sure if that's true either?

Still it be nice to get an answer to both!

Edited by Strathkin