Becoming Darth Imperius

dreadswraith

Dear Readers,

I was wondering as I have boosted my Sith Assassin to KOFTE level and plan to reach light one before I start the chapters when he rejoins the empire would be Darth Imperius or Nox as I have read that boosted inquisitors are stuck as Darth Nox.

Thanks for assisting

Your alignment on the character is irrelevant on boosted characters.

The default of the SI is the Imperius title. There is no way to change this without rolling a lvl 1 character (which if Imperius is what you want, great, saves you some grinding)

Edited by MadDutchman

Your alignment on the character is irrelevant on boosted characters.

The default of the SI is the Imperius title. There is no way to change this without rolling a lvl 1 character (which if Imperius is what you want, great, saves you some grinding)

Wait really? Imperius is the LS title, the boosted SI is assumed to be LS? I thought they were all assumed based on stereotype (all republic LS, all empire DS) :confused:

The word I heard is that they picked Imperius because they thought it sounded cooler.

While Imperius is awesome, there's one that I don't believe many try to become, Darth Occlus. I have all three named titles. Occlus is my favorite because I can play both sides or against them. Occlus, the Sith version of the Gray Jedi. :csw_vader:

Edited by Ghost_Spectre

While Imperius is awesome, there's one that I don't believe many try to become, Darth Occulus. I have all three named titles. Occulus is my favorite because I can play both sides or against them. Occulus, the Sith version of the Gray Jedi. :csw_vader:

It’s Occlus.

With how the alignment system works it's almost impossible to be Darth Imperius these days. I tried on my last alt. You got to monitor your Dark and light side points very closely. The auto Dark light points that award daily always tip you to far one way.

With how the alignment system works it's almost impossible to be Darth Imperius these days. I tried on my last alt. You got to monitor your Dark and light side points very closely. The auto Dark light points that award daily always tip you to far one way.

Find this thing on your HUD https://i.imgur.com/aMQdyc6.jpg and click the (dimmed) star to light it up, and those auto Dark points will be auto Light points.

So Darth Knox is DS and Darth Imperious is LS?

Darth Nox (no K in that name) is someone who was at least Dark I in the end-scene of the class story, while Imperius (no O in that name) was at least Light I, and Occlus was neither Light nor Dark.

But it reflects only that one moment in the game.

• 4 weeks later...