The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Every scar and tattoo should be available for all classes and species

ShenLongKazama

With the introduction of Combat Styles i think it would be great to finally make all scars and tattoos available for all classes and species. Perhaps a slight limitation i.e. Sith Warrior tattoos only for force users, Bounty Hunter face paint only for tech users etc.

the interesting thing is we do have a sith npcs with some bounty hunter face paints. maybe the only exceptions being the the species tats being limited. but the class scars (inquisitor slave brands) and actually class class and facepaints should be open to all regardless. while they are at it put revan's scars as a cartel market item for people to get and new zabrak tattoos including accurate maul and savage tats.

With the introduction of Combat Styles i think it would be great to finally make all scars and tattoos available for all classes and species.

I see absolutely no relationship between the release of combat styles and the mass availability of scars and tattoos.

That said, wider availability of such things is a good idea, except that tattoos are tied into makeup options, which is Just Wrong.

And Rattataki tattoos should probably remain only for Rattataki, as they are a cultural thing. (Same for Mirialan tattoos, except in spades.)