SWTOR Security Key

Darkcreepsin

Every day, sometimes multiple times a day, I have to enter the Activation Code in the SWTORSK app. Is this a "new feature" or is the application broken?

It's currently busted on iOS 15+. I don't know whether it's Apple's fault or the app's fault(1). You can put up with it, or get a different authenticator app instead. (I use OTP Auth, but alternatives include SaasPass, Authy, Google Authenticator, WinAuth(on your PC), etc.)

(1) The point that only SWTORSK is affected tends to point the Finger of Blame at SWTORSK...

Edited by SteveTheCynic

It's currently busted on iOS 15+. I don't know whether it's Apple's fault or the app's fault(1). You can put up with it, or get a different authenticator app instead. (I use OTP Auth, but alternatives include SaasPass, Authy, Google Authenticator, WinAuth(on your PC), etc.)

(1) The point that only SWTORSK is affected tends to point the Finger of Blame at SWTORSK...

Hey! Thanks for the reply. I was unaware you could use different authenticators. I have a few of those I will try out Google.