The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cape for "Jedi Knight Revan's armor set"

Hello,

Would just like to suggest that a cape could be added for the chest piece for this set, for two reasons:

1. If I remember Revan's armor correctly from the first Knights of the Old Republic game, it featured a longer cape. The armor he wore in cutscenes, not the one you can craft inside the Star Forge.

2. It would look very good, and would be more authentic. Perhaps add another two chest piece options, one for the "hood up" and one for "hood down" or something similar?

Glad I'm not alone in this. I saw how Revan had the cape in Kotor as Darth Revan. At the very least they could give us a remade Darth Revan set. They should definitely give us a new Darth Revan set with the right colors, texture and the cape.

I'm sure it would sell well, but isn't there enough Revan stuff in the CM? There are so many other Star Wars figures and archetypes to draw from when making armor sets. We don't see nearly as many released as in the 2.x or 3.x days, and I'd rather BW focus on other types of armors than making yet another Revan set.