The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please make Zakuulan Exile's blasters usable in either hand

Just realized while trying to outfit one of my characters... that it feels wrong that you can't use both versions of the Zakuulan Exile's blaster in etiher hand. You can only use the bayonetted version in the mainhand, and you can only use the non-bayonet version in the offhand. You can't dual wield one or the other, and it... doesn't fit some characters.

I'd love if I could give the character I've been outfitting again two bayonetted ones, since it matches her, but I can't. I wish I could.

• 2 weeks later...
Just realized while trying to outfit one of my characters... that it feels wrong that you can't use both versions of the Zakuulan Exile's blaster in etiher hand. You can only use the bayonetted version in the mainhand, and you can only use the non-bayonet version in the offhand. You can't dual wield one or the other, and it... doesn't fit some characters.

I'd love if I could give the character I've been outfitting again two bayonetted ones, since it matches her, but I can't. I wish I could.

+10,000!

This was heavily requested during the KotFE-era when those blasters were first put in the CM. They remain one of the few blasters on the CM that are restricted to main or offhand.

The offhand is one of the nicest blaster models BW ever put in the CM, but is limited for player use by the restrictions.

I would imagine the programming required to make them available for either main or offhand is probably not complicated. Even though they are old items, please try and implement this. So many players I know have made the same comment as the OP over the years. Basically, the offhand blaster referenced is what folks would like to equip as both main and offhand, or as the OP stated they'd like to use the mainhand in both slots, but can't.

Edited by arunav

Kinda forgot I even had these blasters, since I don't use them...specifically because they don't match.

I'd love it if they were both tweaked to be used in either hand. That offhand would look fantastic as a matched pair!