The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Add Remnant Underworld Knight to Cartel Market

JSocReaper

Since you have added the Dark Legionnaire armor outfit to the Cartel Market and was meant originally for the sith warrior cant you also add the Remnant Underworld Knight to the cartel market for Jedi characters as well. I mean that is one of the best Jedi armors and in the top 10 Jedi Knight list. What sucks is that its also even at times hard to get it since the rewards from heroic missions is so totally random.

The Remnant Underworld Knight set an be acquired by turning in Locked Supply Crate: Ancient Artifacts to Sana-Rae on Odessan. Yes, there is the luck of the RNG Gods to contend with in order to receive a full set, but the good news is that it appears that 7.0 will be adding those remnant sets to Collections, so if you have collected a complete set you may (since not confirmed) be able to unlock it in Collections.

The rewards from the heroic missions themselves are totally not-random. That ===> heroic will always drop ===> that type of Alliance crate. There are even lists on the Internet of which heroics drop which types of crate, so if you want to boost your chances of getting a particular set, e.g. Remnant XXX Knight (XXX by choice, not relevant here), run only the heroics that give the right crates, i.e. (for the example of "Knight" armour) Ancient Artifact crates.

And no, I disagree with your subjective analysis of this set. It's OK, I guess, but far from the best Knight-oriented set.