The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Older Cartel Market Items

I think it would be really great if the devs could allow all cartel market items to be available for purchase on the cartel market, at the moment you can only wish every day for the flash sale to have an old item or armour you really want. Even if the devs just increase the amount of items on flash sale from 1 - 3 at least then that would be greatly appreciated. I would like to know everyone’s thoughts on this or if I am the only one who wants something like this added to the game.

I think it would be really great if the devs could allow all cartel market items to be available for purchase on the cartel market, at the moment you can only wish every day for the flash sale to have an old item or armour you really want. Even if the devs just increase the amount of items on flash sale from 1 - 3 at least then that would be greatly appreciated. I would like to know everyone’s thoughts on this or if I am the only one who wants something like this added to the game.

It's a regular complaint, in fact, that there are interesting items that come and go, but mostly go, and my own opinion is that it would be a good idea for items to come more often and stay longer, but not necessarily as flash sales, just the normal category listings.

I totally agree and have wondered a lot of times why they chose to take things off the Cartel Market. Is it because they think that people are more likely to buy the Hyper Crates if that is the only way to have a chance on some of the items? Not sure how other people work but I definitely would spend a lot more CCs if I could buy what I want when I want it.

Some armor sets and weapons have been unavailable for direct purchase for years now and they are almost never available on the GTN or Flash Sale. Sad that well designed stuff just sits in the code unsused and unavailable (same goes for some of the Command Crate and World Drop items that just vanished).

I totally agree and have wondered a lot of times why they chose to take things off the Cartel Market. Is it because they think that people are more likely to buy the Hyper Crates if that is the only way to have a chance on some of the items? Not sure how other people work but I definitely would spend a lot more CCs if I could buy what I want when I want it.

More likely to encourage us to come back regularly and look at what's available.

Some armor sets and weapons have been unavailable for direct purchase for years now and they are almost never available on the GTN or Flash Sale. Sad that well designed stuff just sits in the code unsused and unavailable (same goes for some of the Command Crate and World Drop items that just vanished).

Have you actually looked through all the pages of the "Armor" category?