Warzone Commendations and you....you do know there is a MAX limit, right?

SilencingMchine

Just curious...I came from the betas, so I was use to and aware of this, but it is not so obvious and might cause players some frustration. We were talking about this in /1 the other night and people really seemed oblivious.

Sooooo are folks aware that when you earn 1000 warzone commodations, it maxes out?You don't earn more. You need to spend some....on things like Merc Commendations (which you will need, so it's like trading up). It does not tell you. You just don't earn more.

There were a few folks over the course of yesterday in warzones when I asked that had no clue. Some had been grinding Valor to like v24 and had not traded in WZ commendations!!! haha

Anyways....if you don't know...now you know. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Pretty good synopsis on how commendations work in this article. People should also realize that you can purchase your level 20 and 40 PvP gear before you hit the required level, you just can't equip it. On my main and each of my alts I've had full 40 gear (including weapon, ear and implants) in the bank long before I dinged 40. Once that gear set was obtained all of my regular commendations went into Merc commendations prepare for hitting 50. Edited by Trebarian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.