Relentless Ambitions Saboteur Bug

lateeeeef

I was thinking about this just today. I would also really like to have some info about the situation, especially as 7.0 is drawing closer and I'd hate not to be able to take my main through it for fear of breaking his saboteur status with Relentless Ambitions. If it can't easily be fixed, just an assurance that it's a one-off story and won't affect any later content would suffice for me. Surely it's possible for the community team to talk to the devs and let us know one way or the other whether it's safe to proceed.

(I also realise this is an additional thread about an existing subject and may get locked, but please let us have a response first.)

I was thinking about this just today. I would also really like to have some info about the situation, especially as 7.0 is drawing closer and I'd hate not to be able to take my main through it for fear of breaking his saboteur status with Relentless Ambitions. If it can't easily be fixed, just an assurance that it's a one-off story and won't affect any later content would suffice for me. Surely it's possible for the community team to talk to the devs and let us know one way or the other whether it's safe to proceed.

(I also realise this is an additional thread about an existing subject and may get locked, but please let us have a response first.)

exactly this! if a fix isnt possible for some reason then I'd be happy with just being told whether or not continuing will have an impact. The months of basically hearing nothing is a huge bummer. Gotta say, even though it sucks to hear others are also still experiencing the issue, its kind of a relief to hear its not just me. Was starting to think I was the only one and figured if so there was no way the devs would bother

I'd also like an update. We had a response a while back that requested we pm with character info and that they were looking into it, but no information since. The majority of my Imperial's are Saboteur's and with 7.0 creeping closer it would suck if I couldn't take them through the story.

Even just a 'this one cutscene won't break your saboteur status' answer would do. It'd suck but I'd just space bar through it and pretend it didn't happen, but I don't want to risk this breaking the saboteur status on my characters because it would ruin the character for me. :(

• 2 weeks later...