Loved the use of ambient dialogue in Onslaught, please bring more of it.

Sorens

Its understandably hard for the writers to keep up with the ever growing reactivity to our decisions in the game, I always had an issue with how many important characters, includin our companions and romances seem to be just completely absent from the world after their quests are done.

I still retain that a system where you can talk to them in your apartment or on your ship or base in the Kotor like conversation window would do a lot for this issue, keeping them a part of the universe and it would cost relatively little, adding a few lines every few patches for them to comment on and such, but I genuinely enjoyed the way that Onslaught and later patches use the ambient and out of conversation dialogue.

Dont get me wrong, I know its nothing new to the game and its nothing revolutionary but I genuinely expected that post the traitor storyline Theron for example would be basically cut out of the story seeing as he could be dead, a fate worse than death as far as story is concerned in swtor, but not only that they did give him a few lines with Lana in certain scenes but he and Lana got quite a few more during random parts of the game, reporting stuff and just generally being present. Not to mention the use of it for small explanations and details.

I really hope that this will continue to be a thing, in the vanilla and if I remember correctly on Makeb we had companions comment on stuff when we neared an important place but that simply ceased to be later on, I would love to see this brought back. The general increase to quality of writing post the traitor ark did help quite a bit as well.

Guess what im trying to say is, please look into ways of keeping up with stuff through relatively cheap means like these, the in game mail is another great option, sure its just a small letter but it acknowledges what we did and it feels great to see that, ambient dialogue and the use of the kotor like dialogue for content outside the main story would also be great to see. Its better to have them this way than not have them at all.

Looking forward to Legacy of the SIth a lot

I honestly wished, every now and then they allow several Companions to be explored as Romantic Options; or even Friendship or just Admiration Missions, that allow you to learn more about them perhaps earn a bit more influence depending what choices are made!

I mean it return a sense of value for Conversations, with several Companions. I just really wished some Romances I missed out on for some toons, had returned possibilities later on; or if not Romance at least Admiration or Friendship choices as well. :)

I honestly wished, every now and then they allow several Companions to be explored as Romantic Options; or even Friendship or just Admiration Missions, that allow you to learn more about them perhaps earn a bit more influence depending what choices are made!

I mean it return a sense of value for Conversations, with several Companions. I just really wished some Romances I missed out on for some toons, had returned possibilities later on; or if not Romance at least Admiration or Friendship choices as well. :)

How do you mean? All the returning romanceable characters do have these. Or do you mean being able to romance a companion from another class story? Or completely new small quests to further the romances?

I dont get what you mean by missing out on them, but many are possibilities later on, like light side Jaesa for the sith warrior, elaborate for me please :)