Level 10+ Commando PvE Problems

ChromeLight

1) Speccing into assault tree = Aric Jorgan and I get slaughtered by Class Story Bosses and silvers

2) Respec'ed to Medic Tree, I ended up tank/healing myself while Aric Jorgan does the dps.

-Gold and Silver enemies = tough fight

-Platinum Star = Death

So am I doing anything wrong here? Too used to the Jedi Seer safety zone healing with Qyzen aoe tanking.

PS: Using blue gear and I'm +3 levels above the mobs

Edited by ChromeLight

1) Speccing into assault tree = Aric Jorgan and I get slaughtered by Class Story Bosses and silvers

2) Respec'ed to Medic Tree, I ended up tank/healing myself while Aric Jorgan does the dps.

-Gold and Silver enemies = tough fight

-Platinum Star = Death

So am I doing anything wrong here? Too used to the Jedi Seer safety zone healing with Qyzen aoe tanking.

PS: Using blue gear and I'm +3 levels above the mobs

I'm not sure what exactly it is you're fighting. Gold enemies are elite (and thus hardest non group content you should be facing) and silver are strong (much easier than gold, only a little harder than weak/standaard). The platinum star if that's a champion/boss mob you're fighting, you're not going to have a good chance of taking them down until you get Dorne later on - and even then that's iffy.

You'd probably have to give us a better idea of what it is you're actually using as your attacks/abilities. I'm not familiar with the Assault tree to know, but certainly a medic spec can easily handle golds and silvers.