The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please add FAR MORE, Republic & Imperial Gear with Logo's!

Strathkin

I mean I originally MADE this in the Suggestion Box, then only later realized I should have made it here:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=996489&highlight=havoc

In that post I showed several examples, of nice SETs that be great for COIN store. I'd also welcome several others seen on NPC's that have Republic or Imperial Logo's &/or Squad Logos as well. Some of the Companions from the Original Story offer some GREAT examples of Gear, some I included a screen CAPTURE, while others I just referred to the Companion.

I'm just really, really surprised they haven't offered several of these. Seems like a greatly lost opportunity on their behalf to sell Good to Great Gear, and make it also available in Collections.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I mostly ONLY use my Republic Armor on their own FACTION, and the same HOLDS TRUE for Imperial as well.

I've NOT ONCE seen someone walking around, with the opposing FACTION armor on EVER!

The ONLY time some make an exception is if their an Alliance Companion, who clearly was Imperial and is; even if they a member of the Alliance, still that makes sense they mostly loyal to their HOME faction still.

Still offering FAR MORE with Republic &/or Imperial Armor / Logo's possibly also SQUAD Logo's be very popular I'd think... Especially since most have rejoined with their CORE factions once again! :eek:

Edited by Strathkin