GTN stuff

ethanredmace

Hi? How is everyone? I hope you are all well.

I believe the GTN needs to have a section at the front where you can pick categories of all items listed on it instead of having to search for all items unless you want to. The amount of which an item can be sold should be increased from 1 billion to infinity to make money making easier in this game. There should also be a way to switch between the old GTN module and the new GTN module, which wouldn't show all the categories and their items for players who want it to stay the same. On a different note but still speaking of money, there should be a new option to buy 300k or 500k cartel coins for a limited time for 100 dollars on this website during the holidays when the new expansion releases, or before. It would help many players out. Thanks for considering.

Edited by ethanredmace

Hi? How is everyone? I hope you are all well.

I believe the GTN needs to have a section at the front where you can pick categories of all items listed on it instead of having to search for all items unless you want to. The amount of which an item can be sold should be increased from 1 billion to infinity to make money making easier in this game. There should also be a way to switch between the old GTN module and the new GTN module, which wouldn't show all the categories and their items for players who want it to stay the same. On a different note but still speaking of money, there should be a new option to buy 300k or 500k cartel coins for a limited time for 100 dollars on this website during the holidays when the new expansion releases, or before. It would help many players out. Thanks for considering.

A few new features for GTN might be workable, however I foresee it coursing more problems than solving. Lets face it, so many things BW have tried to do end with bugs on top of more bugs.

As for buying 300k/500k for $100, yeah! just no, what a terrible idea. 300k/500k for $100 is just not value for real money. The idea has merit, just not at that level.

The only GTN change I would like to see is to add: sort by newest listing

Right now, you sort by time remaining. Since people undercut other sellers, but set different auction durations (3 days, 2, days, 1 day, 12 hours, etc...), it would help a lot to see what was recently added regardless of duration.