The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Tri-color crystals (But better usage of it!)

JuJooGuppy

I actually really liked the tricolor crystals, specifically the blue white and purple ones, they look really cool on certain gear, BUT the colors are so similar it is a very subtle appearance (Plus there is only what, 4 total currently? and its basically 2 just different orders of the colors..). How bout some that are a little less subtle?

For an example, a neon green -> red - > dark purple. That would look pretty sick imo. Tri colors obviously opens the door for some looks that are unique, as the 2 color system feels like we are getting more and more that are close to identical.

Perhaps a few more crystals too that have unique effects / appearances tied to the crystals themselves, like how there were the Striated crystals awhile back. I saw someone mention wanting actual black crystals, how bout a "dark saber crystal" that gives that distinct color / appearance of the dark saber? Black w/ white outline, with white energy waves in it. The sharp tip look would be a nice touch, but that may be better suited for a hilt rather than a crystal. Firing energy bolts that looked like dark saber bolts would also be really cool!

As an aside not related to crystals, i still want to re-request the ability to dye the 'shirt' portion of the dynamic vandal set (and honestly some of the other older sets that have large areas of plain off white that wont dye for some reason) Feels like this should be a fairly simple change, and I would personally be forever grateful if I could use that really awesome duster without having a dirty white shirt underneath it. Just tie it to the secondary dye color and id love you forever.

JuJoo Guppy