The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

the MOST annoying companion ever

Zipacnaa

Does he take off on everyone? On my play throughs, I often wonder where he left too, but I don't recall seeing anything that says he left.

He really does only when the PC let the reactor explode and let Kaliyo detonate her bombs as far as i know.

My guess is that he was just patroling with the Gravestone for character who didn't piss him off, when Vaylin and SCORPIO boarded it, as he took part in the battle over Voss.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's at least one companion who outright literally betrays you for the benefit of your nemesis during the class story. There's a companion who has massacred entire planets worth of people. Most have ended lives for multiple reasons before joining you. But Skadge..Skadge says rude things to you? Boohoo.

Ultimately, every companion following you ends up killing, or aiding in killing, dozens or hundreds of people. Skadge is one of the few who recognizes what an ugly thing it is that they do in this ugly galaxy. All those light hearted wise cracking flirtly bantery psychos who follow your orders to kill with a smile on their lips are far more broken than Skadge!

Most annoying ones are those who are too loud or too..prolific with their mid combat one-liners.LOOKING AT YOU, SHAE VIZLA who can't kill a single mob without going full capslock. Ones who are more low key are by default among the better ones. The ol trunk face insect hater def belongs to the latter grp.

Good companions are ones who seem to..live in the reality you expose them. Is why Sith companions tend to feel more immersive to have by your side than some of the tender butterfly of the summer types of Rep side. Jaesa for example absolutely belongs to the reality you expose each companion when actually playing the game. Somebody like Mako or Theron don't.

I liked Skadge, but I also like Tanno Vik. Most players don't like these chars because they fit a DS storyline only, are mouthy, and you can't refuse them. You can't refuse any of them, but some have more organic transitions than others. Skadge should not join your crew if you don't let him kill Zane because why would he? Their story trees are also very short so what you see is what you get, they have no depth.

1) Did someone say they didn't like the inquisitor OC? As in Khem Val?

SHAME! SHAME!

KV: "I have an excellent Sabbac face" (Said on Tatoine) "That's a lie - I hate Sabbac"

2) Vette? Vette and Jaesa are the 'Mary Ann or Ginger" dilemma. Do you take the 'girl next door' or the movie star?

3) Treek? I ALWAYS get Treek. Want to make LS choices? Treek does not judge. Want to slaughter children? Treek will eat them to help dispose of the evidence. (In one of her conversations she mentions eating other sentient species.l PLURAL) . She's a little like Seh-Run in that regard.

No the winner is "He whose name shall not be mentioned" in the Sith Warrior questline. Such a horribly written companion story. There is no way, no WAY, he survives what he did with ANY Sith. Furthermore , by allowing him to live, you lower your standing with the other crew.