New Combat Styles Info (08/19/20)

Darth-Obvious

I think it will be interesting for LS Inquisitors, who will not have a lightning attack, to figure out how to obtain the datacron on Korriban. The correct response will likely still be to shoot lightning at it, but it will be a slight disconnect if your character has no abilities that match. That will ultimately affect every cutscene from that, to reaching Khem, to the Thanaton fight, where a LS Inquisitor will display lightning powers, without the player being able to use those powers. If the opposite is somehow true, that the cutscenes get updated for LS Combat Styles, how much work would that be?

I mean, I think that ship sailed. It certainly strains credulity to make a new Warrior and have Tremel ranting about mixed bloods tainting the empire, unlike me, the Twi'lek with a "proud bloodline". It would be nice if they updated all that but the time to do that was eons ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.