BioWare.... Where are you - this needs a response.

motomag

No disrespect but come on already.

We all know you've read the numerous threads so throw us a bone. Even a trite one "We have read and understand your concerns and will reply back soon with an official response" blah blah.....

But nothing ? Like really ?

I think it's clear to see that a LOT of players have an opinion here that deserves a response...... Any response at this point.

We all know you've read the numerous threads so throw us a bone. Even a trite one "We have read and understand your concerns and will reply back soon with an official response" blah blah.....

I think it's clear to see that a LOT of players have an opinion here that deserves a response...... Any response at this point.

You must be new to this.

Welcome to BioWare's modus operandi.

Whether they get it right, or get it wrong, you can bet they will do a horrible job of communication either way.

This is to me the most infuriating part of this game. The absolute lack of communication which IMO borderlines on disrespectful. Why ask for feedback if you're not going to communicate? But it's par for the course for this game.

This is to me the most infuriating part of this game. The absolute lack of communication which IMO borderlines on disrespectful. Why ask for feedback if you're not going to communicate? But it's par for the course for this game.

The reasoning provided in the latest Bioware post applies: They are looking for reactions without detailed developer input. Probably because that's what going to happen on launch.

The reasoning provided in the latest Bioware post applies: They are looking for reactions without detailed developer input. Probably because that's what going to happen on launch.

I hope for all of our sake the way things are don't make it that far