Possible Saboteur bug with Relentless Ambitions?

Farferello

I'm still waiting to hear if this has been fixed. I still haven't completed Relentless Ambitions on my saboteur. When will we know?

I have spent the last month trying to get an update to no avail. The devs havn't said anything since they said it would be looked into which was weeks ago. I have tried submitting a ticket to customer service in the hopes that they are able to get an update from the devs, but everytime they just close the ticket and tell me that they can not reverse my decision, as if it was my fault that the bug occured lol.

I am worried to as my guy went thru it and I didn't have a clue what the other guy was talking about. It had been a good while since I'd last logged in to that character. By the time I found out about bug it was too late to escape.

I hope they don't just pass the buck on this. Just write around it: send us a letter that the Darth did an end run and sent the data anyhow without permission or that we had warned the Republic about it so the Empire destroyed decoys (or the equivalent kind of thing on the Republic side.) It's fixable even if it was a bug, but I'm concerned they are so busy with changing the whole abilities system they might not want to bother. :(

For what it's worth, I did go to Tatooine and check. My double agent did hear from Jonas Balkar still to plant the probe droids in the area. So at least that still works.

:eek: The latest patch note says "Players who declined the Mission in “Conflicting Priorities” as a Saboteur no longer incorrectly receive an update cinematic in “Relentless Ambitions” Mission."

But what if we accidentally got it?! Are we safe? Will it ignore it? Reset it? :( I want to know my saboteur isn't once more forced to work for the Empire..

The patch note is incorrect apparently. In Conflicting Priorities, my saboteur told them not to do anything about the turbo laser shipment. However, I just now did Relentless Ambitions AGAIN following the update, and I'm still getting the exact same cinematic I got before the update. Nothing has changed. So, what exactly are you talking about in the patch notes? And is my saboteur still a saboteur?

EDIT: Okay, there's now another thread about this here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=996790&page=2

Edited by Gilrenna