The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mara/Sent Perfect Form set & Fanged God Form tactical

BonnerFett

Everything I say only applies to solo ranked...

Most marauders take the Defel Spliced Genes tactical. It provides great survivibility, stealth out on a 30second CD, and can even be used offensively to chase and suprise people. With that said, the Fanged God Form tactical is actually not terrible for carnage marauders. If you can suprise the enemy team it has some good damage. Especially on enemy powertechs. Fanged God Form carnage marauders can rape powertechs through all of their CDs. It's busted. However, if the enemy team knows you're taking Fanged God Form and go you, then you are in trouble because you don't have the added survivability from Defel Spliced Genes.

Perfect Form isn't good. It requires you to kill the enemy to get a buff. Might be good in questing where you can kill enemy NPCs rather quickly, but in solo ranked you won't kill anyone remotely fast enough to make the buff useful. The 5% buff to Massacre on the 4 piece is also not worth imo.

Everything I say only applies to solo ranked...

Most marauders take the Defel Spliced Genes tactical. It provides great survivibility, stealth out on a 30second CD, and can even be used offensively to chase and suprise people. With that said, the Fanged God Form tactical is actually not terrible for carnage marauders. If you can suprise the enemy team it has some good damage. Especially on enemy powertechs. Fanged God Form carnage marauders can rape powertechs through all of their CDs. It's busted. However, if the enemy team knows you're taking Fanged God Form and go you, then you are in trouble because you don't have the added survivability from Defel Spliced Genes.

Perfect Form isn't good. It requires you to kill the enemy to get a buff. Might be good in questing where you can kill enemy NPCs rather quickly, but in solo ranked you won't kill anyone remotely fast enough to make the buff useful. The 5% buff to Massacre on the 4 piece is also not worth imo.

I didn't realize that with perfect form. That makes it garbage.

I do like Carnage Mara so much fun to play! I might have to play with this....