The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shadow/Assassin Single Blade Lightsaber

Seeing as how I doubt we'll get new discipline's for the classes, I'm going to say, I'd be willing to pay to unlock a single lightsaber blade use on Shadow/Assassin Classes, to change it up from the Double Bladed Lightsaber.

No need to pay. It's already possible. Some abilities don't work, and an unlock(1) to allow us to use *them* might be interesting, but the ability is already there.

(1) Or just build the necessary animations and add them to the game and open the abilities - no need to bother making us pay. On the other hand, it's that lack of animations that is the principal obstacle.

No need to pay. It's already possible. Some abilities don't work, and an unlock(1) to allow us to use *them* might be interesting, but the ability is already there.

(1) Or just build the necessary animations and add them to the game and open the abilities - no need to bother making us pay. On the other hand, it's that lack of animations that is the principal obstacle.

I'm all for not having to pay. However, I just don't imagine such a thing happening without having to pay. :p

+1 for this idea. I am myself not a fan of Double-bladed Lightsabers, as such, I use a Lightsaber Pike. It would be nice to be able to have a Single-bladed saber for Shadows and Assassins.

While we are on the subject, maybe they could expand this to include other classes as well, such as a Blaster Rifle for Commando's or a Double-bladed Saber for Sentinels? I remember hearing that Bastila Shan from KOTOR was a Jedi Sentinel, however players can not replicate this with an actual Jedi Sentinel.

While we are on the subject, maybe they could expand this to include other classes as well, such as a Blaster Rifle for Commando's

Again, that's actually allowed now, although (especially for Gunnery) some important abilities don't work, and they'd need to add animations for them to be usable with a Blaster Rifle. (No, it's not an insurmountable obstacle, but it *is* something they'd have to do.)

Again, that's actually allowed now, although (especially for Gunnery) some important abilities don't work, and they'd need to add animations for them to be usable with a Blaster Rifle. (No, it's not an insurmountable obstacle, but it *is* something they'd have to do.)

Which is why I suggested it as a cartel market purchase. They make it, people can decide if it's worth paying to unlock or just keep using what is already there.