Flagship encryptions and stronghold prefabs should have their own tab in mat stash.

Many players fail to realize AT ALL that upon completing a guild conquest they have gained flagship encryptions, ie fractions of a key to open up new rooms in the guild flagship.

The fact it's hidden in the middle of the long list of "miscellaneous" items in the mats stash really doesn't help.

:csw_destroyer::sy_bank:

I agree something could be done about this. I remember trying to explain to the guild how to donate them and I felt like I was giving gas station style directions. "Ok so take a left from your inventory, click the little box next to the other little boxes...."

But I'm all for cleaning up UI like the post right before mine said.

I'd kill for toys not needing to be in my inventory for example, even if it was just the same as the pets/mounts tabs.

Or just let me change the UI color from that god awful blue, 😂

Just type in “prefab” in the search and you’ll see them

Dayum, I never realized there was a search button !

Still,

I agree something could be done about this. I remember trying to explain to the guild how to donate them and I felt like I was giving gas station style directions. "Ok so take a left from your inventory, click the little box next to the other little boxes...."

But I'm all for cleaning up UI like the post right before mine said.

I'd kill for toys not needing to be in my inventory for example, even if it was just the same as the pets/mounts tabs.

Or just let me change the UI color from that god awful blue, 😂

^

Thanks.

that's mainly for others players than for my own ease of use. So many are clueless about encryptions, what they are, where they are.

Edited by BenduKundalini