Subscriber vs F2P

Glorthox

Honestly, there should be more reward to being a subscriber instead of F2P. Granted certain unlocks are there I get that, but it still doesn't feel like the reward is there. I have always been a subscriber, that will never change, I am loyal to swtor. But there needs to be more rewards to being a subscriber. Just speaking my opinion.

I'm sure people will jump into this thread and start enumerating such things as the 500cc a month, no crafting limits, and other subscriber advantages. The list is long.

I'm more curious to know what you consider a reward.

Edited by xordevoreaux

What not happy with the 40+ pets, 40+ companions, 60+ mounts, or the one free Stronghold? Though I'm not sure if you still get the free one.

I have more Pets than I know what to do with, and one character has over 45 companions along with over 60 mounts.

We get tons of rewards, the main problem with them is that they are all GARBAGE mixed in with a huge helping of TRASH and USELESS CRAP.

I agree we need MUCH better quality rewards and not another crappy Mount or stupid Pet.

Edited by denavin

What not happy with the 40+ pets, 40+ companions, 60+ mounts, or the one free Stronghold? Though I'm not sure if you still get the free one.

The free stronghold (Nar Shaddaa) was a time-restricted bonus for being a subscriber on certain dates in the run-up to the launch of the Strongholds feature, so no, new subscribers don't get it.