The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Paranoid...well maybe not

Tergonite

It's not paranoia when they are really out to get you (Think Mel Gibson said that in a film)...who watches the watchers (Watchmen) , who is the ombudsman (This could be anything... :eek: )

Anyway, it was nice knowing most of you. Has been fun, most of you were really cool, even people I disagreed with.

My other speech was better (paraphrased from something or other)

My own time is nearly up. Surprised it has not run out already, can't remember what day I clicked it on.

Thank you for the advice you've given to me and others. Unfortunately too many have left or stopped helping as they were, and the amount of help on the forums has dwindled :(

My own time is nearly up. Surprised it has not run out already, can't remember what day I clicked it on.

Thank you for the advice you've given to me and others. Unfortunately too many have left or stopped helping as they were, and the amount of help on the forums has dwindled :(

Your siggy says something rotten in the state of Denmark. No, it's actually not true. That smell is Surstromming, and the foul odor is drifting across the Baltic from Sweden...

Your siggy says something rotten in the state of Denmark. No, it's actually not true. That smell is Surstromming, and the foul odor is drifting across the Baltic from Sweden...

It's a quote from one of the older players here, when dealing with Bug issues (& CS, etc) :) Also from hamlet, lol

I like your posts too.