Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Imperial Penthouse still too dark

Screaming_Ziva

This was a huge complaint on the PTS that was obviously ignored. The Imperial Penthouse is still too dark (especially in the main room). Why couldn't this have been lightened up like the DK stronghold?

I didn't use PTS for 6.3 testing but I thought nobody could buy the apartment on Imperial fleet until they acquired enough Galactic Seasons tokens. And since today is the first day of Galactic Seasons 1 nobody should have any Galactic Seasons tokens. So I guess what I'm asking is why is this a concern now when this won't be available for players to purchase for a while or am I missing something here?

I didn't use PTS for 6.3 testing but I thought nobody could buy the apartment on Imperial fleet until they acquired enough Galactic Seasons tokens. And since today is the first day of Galactic Seasons 1 nobody should have any Galactic Seasons tokens. So I guess what I'm asking is why is this a concern now when this won't be available for players to purchase for a while or am I missing something here?

If you spend 6,900 cartel coins, you can jump to level 69 of Galactic Seasons and acquire it.

If you spend 6,900 cartel coins, you can jump to level 69 of Galactic Seasons and acquire it.

Whoa. I get it now. I mean, no way I would spend 6900 cartel coins on acquiring the apartment but if that is something that BioWare enabled and you chose to spend the cartel coins on it then I get why the dark lighting is a concern now.

This was a huge complaint on the PTS that was obviously ignored. The Imperial Penthouse is still too dark (especially in the main room). Why couldn't this have been lightened up like the DK stronghold?

I thought this might happen as we all fed back (my hope for additional main lights with switch got ignored then). As a pre-emptive strike, I bought up all the Revanite lights as they are the only lights that brightened the place. I was going to fast track using CCoins but I think I'll just do the play through.

Did they listen to any of our feedback about this SH? Are we still unable to alter layouts on the medium floor hooks?

Edited by Sarova

Whoa. I get it now. I mean, no way I would spend 6900 cartel coins on acquiring the apartment but if that is something that BioWare enabled and you chose to spend the cartel coins on it then I get why the dark lighting is a concern now.

I unlocked 86 or 89 days worth until I got the exquisite light saber. I logged out for the day so I'd have to go in and check the exact number. I have all the weapons now but one. Not sure if I'll finish unlocking the remainder of the season at this point.

Won't be pulling this trick next season for sure.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.