Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Where to level at 25?

IheartGreenGirls

I've just gotten out of Nar Shadaa and I'm level 25. Alderaan is my next class quest area, but it's 28 minimum and I can't kill much there yet. I've done all normal quests on the previous planets, a lot of the heroics (I can't always find a group for them,) etc.

Is there someplace I'm missing to quest and bridge the gap? Flashpoints are unreliable, as I've no interest in standing around and spamming for a group for an hour. Space missions are dreadful. If you have to do every quest in the entire game to level at the proper level, then there aren't nearly enough quests.

I've just gotten out of Nar Shadaa and I'm level 25. Alderaan is my next class quest area, but it's 28 minimum and I can't kill much there yet. I've done all normal quests on the previous planets, a lot of the heroics (I can't always find a group for them,) etc.

Tatooine, though it's kinda boring. You could do Mandalorian Raiders until 27.

There are more than enough quests. Sounds like you must have missed several. Some quest givers only give out quests after you've finished others. So it's always a good idea to do a quick map scan or keep an eye in the mini-map when returning to zones on planets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.