The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Desert Mudhorn and Basilisk War Droid mount animations

hatsamu

1) Something about the Desert Mudhorn mount felt off to me and I think it's because it uses the lizard-like wide-splayed stance and crawl animation, the same as a Dewback for example. As a rhino-like beast, the Mudhorn should have more of an ungulate gallop so I think using the same animation as the Uxibeast mounts would be more fitting.

Stance comparison

Run comparison

2) Does anyone else think the Basilisk War Droid is more iconic as a flying-type mount? Maybe they could split the difference and the current walker animations for standing idle and toggled-on walking, but have the run animations be floating with take-off and landing animations.

Right, that's what I meant. Have the run animations be floating like the speeder and starcraft-type mounts. It can keep the walker-type animations when walking. Edited by hatsamu

Right, that's what I meant. Have the run animations be floating like the speeder and starcraft-type mounts. It can keep the walker-type animations when walking.

Ah, well I don't see them changing the animations of mounts (I don't know if that ever happened) but it would honestly be a welcome change to me:rak_01: