Please bring back Vindicator Lightsaber in a flash sale

• 1 year later...
Please bring back the Vindicator's Lightsaber and Vindicator's Saberstaff. I've always wanted these two weapons, but they haven't been in the Cartel Market for years. They didn't even come back during the Christmas sale when "all" cartel market items were supposed to be available. It's time to bring them back. How about putting them on sale for May the 4th?

• 1 year later...

Hey, I would like to renew this request to bring back the "Vincidator's Lightsaber" to the Cartel Market, as well as possibly some of the other old and rare items. 

Over the past few days, I somewhat naively attempted to buy this lightsaber (that I would like to own for nostalgia reasons) from other players ingame. I thought I could trade it for a few billion credits or trade it for something expensive like Tulak Hord's Lightsaber. 

However, it turned out that apparently I have severely underestimated the kind of exclusive and hostile economy that has formed around these older and rarer items. Someone demanded of me to be payed in 25 Hypercrates (which is 108.000 Cartel Coins or about 1.000$). That is... just absurd. I don't think it is healthy for the game to let these older items get so excessively rare and expensive that a normal person can never afford them. I'd even be willing to drop like 50$ on the game here or there, just not that kind of money.

So, please bring back some of the older and rarer items, like the "Vincidator's Lightsaber", so that prizes around them can stabilize and I can have them and be happy. 

• Haha 1

This is why the majority of people don't own Fabergé eggs or original Rembrandts. The same applies in-game.

You said it yourself - you naively attempted to buy. What did you expect? A 'normal' person with a few billion credits... Uh huh.

If they brought back 'older and rarer' items - they wouldn't be old or rare, would they? You want them to bring them back so you can 'have them and be happy'. 

Don't pretend its unhealthy for the game when what you actually mean is that it's inconvenient for you. 🙄

Edited by farren_whyde