Dark Marauder’s Armor set - Make it dye fully please

KaiserImperium

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we need more dyes that aren't fluorescent colored, why would Sith Lords and Mandos etc wear fluorescent pink and orange armor. comeon, we need legit dyes and more customization options in armors.

I won't say what has already been said at this point. Same issue, all across the board. You see new armor, want to dye it fully? Sure, yeah, I would like to. Go to see if you're able to? Nope. Can't dye this one single armor piece like the rest. Why? Coding issue? Maybe. But it should be a relatively quick fix if possible. I'm just glad I'm not the only person who sees this problem with most other armor sets doing this as well.

Preach, this is what keeps me from buying armor from the Cartel Market. I bought one set, dyed it and it had pieces that didn't dye and looked horrible. After that I figured there was no point in spending real money on cosmetics. If it were to get fixed I might consider it again.

To begin.. this chest piece looks AMAZING and I feel like all my requests for more sleek and simple cloaked chest pieces have been heard and I know the set isn’t completely finished yet, but something that concerns me that I see time and time again on armors are pieces of it that can’t be dyed... the helmet for example has a green plate that cannot be dyed? This is 100% Kylo Ren inspired but why have a part of it that can’t be dyed and green nonetheless??? Please make it so the helmet can get dyed FULLY. I would gladly drop $30 easy on this set if it can be fully dyed.

Image - dyed and not dyed

https://ibb.co/LxLy8Dx

I couldn't agree more, there are so many pieces of armor out there that you cannot dye the way you want. please fix this swtor devs! pls!

I will not be buying any sets that do not fully dye or where the dyes are not the color they are supposed to be. Especially where the original colors suck. The developers need to stop being so lazy. So many other games have great color customization systems. This needs to be addressed.

To iterate (again from what has been said before from me), yes. This is a problem that I have seen, not just with specific armor pieces, but if I use, say, Onderonian Helm? All that does is make it a different tinge of color, and not make it look like it should when dying it with a different color. So, again, while this is a problem, it should be an easy one to most likely to fix in the code of the game.

Being able to customize armor is one of the things that allows players to feel unique and not like everyone else. Having the ability to only customize parts of an armor set limit this even further. Please allow us to dye outfits fully.

We need more custom dye options for armor. SWtoR could really benefit having the dye options from Guild Wars 2. Or at the very least, have the option to dye all components.

Exactly. The system for dying sets needs to be fixed. Too many pieces that do not dye or where the dye colors don't look right (black should be black)