Remove General Gear From Class Vendors.....

DrewTheGeek

Some of the gear names make the sets close together but other gear names spread them out in the list and you have to hunt for em.

Remove the basic non-class specific gear sets from all the class vendors. These are the gear sets that any class can use like the Amplified Champions set etc. Instead put them on a "general" vendor. Maybe on the same one that sells the mods etc. I feel this would clean up the gear lists on the other vendors and make it easier to find the set pieces your looking for.

If you wanted to go further, group the gear sets together.

Some of the gear names make the sets close together but other gear names spread them out in the list and you have to hunt for em.

Remove the basic non-class specific gear sets from all the class vendors. These are the gear sets that any class can use like the Amplified Champions set etc. Instead put them on a "general" vendor. Maybe on the same one that sells the mods etc. I feel this would clean up the gear lists on the other vendors and make it easier to find the set pieces your looking for.

If you wanted to go further, group the gear sets together.

Agreed, but I'd say the general set/tactical vendor should be in the same room as the other four.

General set bonus pieces and general tacticals do not belong in the same vendor as the random gear, and putting the vendor in the same room as the class set bonus and tactical vendors would make it more intuitive for players who are used to the old system.