Crafting: Rally - Part 2 doesn't work for both factions

RubyRiver

Trying to find new ways to achieve guild conquest, since they took away our ability to infinitely craft for CP, I discovered that buying the Crafting: Rally - Part 2 guild perk for both Republic and Imperial guilds does NOT allow you to earn it on BOTH factions (even though the description states: Aid your faction by crafting a Dark Project).

While I understand the concept that these one-offs are once per legacy it would be nice if that one could be, also, per faction if the perk is on both factions.

It’s stupid. I’ve already suggested they change it to once per day per legacy or reduce the amount and make it once per character, per day. Especially when it’s 34k points for making one dark project and that’s it for your whole legacy for the whole week.

1.25 more million credits for a once off 34k for CQ is ridiculous.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

When it was first introduced it was a daily, then they nerfed it. Considering the cost to the guild, especially small guilds, it really should be a daily, though, for a lesser amount of CP. We all know how this goes, though... Bioware nerfs stuff, everyone complains, Bioware meets us in the middle (hopefully). Edited by RubyRiver