Troya Ajak's Songbird's Salvo is now one shotting party in Master Mode

CathyM

Let me preface this by stating that I am not one of those people complaining the fp is too hard. Prior to the update, I cleared it a number of times on all levels of diffuculty.

Tonight I and a fully 306 geared and augmented group (including a tank using Emergency Power's Power yield defensive) were decimated within the first 10 seconds by Troya Ajak's Songbird's Salvo. We used DCDs, and we did not stack any of the red circles. The healer and one dps were killed outright. The tank and other dps were left with miniscule amounts of health.

The mechanic hurt in the past, but nothing like this. Please look into it.

We had this same issue!!!! I never did master before so I didn’t know how it’s supposed to function but she was literally melting the group in less than 2 seconds. I wonder, is this an instance by instance basis, or a bug for everyone running the fp?

Thats odd. We had no problems clearing it. I even thought that she was doing less damage than before.

Maybe the tank did something? I was healer and just used a def for the red circles.

I was a healer as well. One of the people I had run with noted that they hadn’t faced this issue on previous encounters. It makes me think it’s an intermittent issue that varies by instance. We were getting absolutely hammered 240+K In 1.5 sec despite being no where near eachother.