What ability does Hatred/Serenity have that has potential to crit for 80-90k?

Craydingus

I main serenity shadow in regs PvP. I run a high-alacrity, low crit build. Stats are 12,194 Mastery, 10,299 Power, 3,393 alacrity, 1,598 crit. Periodic intensity amplifiers, Death Knell, Two-time trouble, power and crit relics.

I will occasionally see on the scoreboard at the end of a match that I landed a biggest hit in the 80-90K range. Spinning strike caps out at around 50k on my build, and serenity strike rarely exceeds 40k. I'm clueless as to what's getting me these fat juicy hits. Is there even an ability the spec has that can hit this hard, or is it a bug?

I main serenity shadow in regs PvP. I run a high-alacrity, low crit build. Stats are 12,194 Mastery, 10,299 Power, 3,393 alacrity, 1,598 crit. Periodic intensity amplifiers, Death Knell, Two-time trouble, power and crit relics.

I will occasionally see on the scoreboard at the end of a match that I landed a biggest hit in the 80-90K range. Spinning strike caps out at around 50k on my build, and serenity strike rarely exceeds 40k. I'm clueless as to what's getting me these fat juicy hits. Is there even an ability the spec has that can hit this hard, or is it a bug?

From what I gathered it's a scoreboard bug, that counts dots ticking on your target as being part of your finisher move (mainly critted assassinate), as well as counting for your passive stance's damage. It's kinda weird, and has been in the game since 5.X at least from what I can remember. Doesn't mean you hit for this much in one hit, let alone deal this amount of damage.