Kai Zykken Bug

TrixxieTriss

So my wife has just been to Kai Zykken twice on the imperial side and I’ve seen him once on the republic side and imperial side.

She has just tried to go to him again on a fully geared lvl 75, but this time on the republic side and he says to come back when he has his next batch ready. She tried 3 times to talk to him and he’s not available.

Edit : so she logged in with another character on the rep side and can use Kai Zykken on that rep character. What’s going on?

Edit 2: so she logged back in with that character before logging off for the night and was able to access Kai Zykken finally. Not sure what the bug is that caused this.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

So my wife has just been to Kai Zykken twice on the imperial side and I’ve seen him once on the republic side and imperial side.

She has just tried to go to him again on a fully geared lvl 75, but this time on the republic side and he says to come back when he has his next batch ready. She tried 3 times to talk to him and he’s not available.

Edit : so she logged in with another character on the rep side and can use Kai Zykken on that rep character. What’s going on?

Depends. When is he supposed to appear? You posted just after noon GMT (only four minutes after), and I don't remember if he's supposed to "open" at noon GMT Friday (a few minutes before you posted) or noon GMT Thursday (24 hours and a few minutes...).

Depends. When is he supposed to appear? You posted just after noon GMT (only four minutes after), and I don't remember if he's supposed to "open" at noon GMT Friday (a few minutes before you posted) or noon GMT Thursday (24 hours and a few minutes...).

He appears after the reset. Which is when we went there.

Edited by TrixxieTriss