Dark side alignment

ApocSauton

i liked having the Dark 1 appearance ( yellow sith eyes are looking great) but i just "upgraded" to Dark 2 and now my character looks like she haven't slept for ages. So the question is can i stop on dark 1 with an opportunity to obtain the best possible gear or is really necessary to cap the alignment to have best lightsabers etc? i don't really want to hide the darkness effect either.

i liked having the Dark 1 appearance ( yellow sith eyes are looking great) but i just "upgraded" to Dark 2 and now my character looks like she haven't slept for ages. So the question is can i stop on dark 1 with an opportunity to obtain the best possible gear or is really necessary to cap the alignment to have best lightsabers etc? i don't really want to hide the darkness effect either.

There's no "toppest of the top" gear(1) that's alignment-locked, so you don't need to worry about that. Just juggle the alignment toggle (this thing: https://i.imgur.com/aMQdyc6.jpg ) to keep yourself in the Dark I range.

(1) Unless you're driven by Fashion Wars: The Old Catwalk, sometimes called Space Barbie, of course.