The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Another vote for playable Kel Dor.

JuneRuairi

They'd need to do *something* with the models, since currently all Kel Dor NPCs look the same (apart from their clothes). They all have the same eye protectors and the same mask with the two spikes sticking out of the bottom, and all that. And they're all male. I don't think many people would be happy with BioWare releasing Kel Dor like that. (Male only and no customisation sliders???)

I don't think people would be happy with them looking like the Nautolans do either, for example, right? If they add an option to make an existing NPC model playable then sure, they can do whatever they like with these customizations. Otherwise it's just ruined imo. How many nautolans, or male togrutas for example do you see running around on the fleet or elsewhere? On my server I see one per week. That's how messed up these models look. For females they did a great job, but other than that...

I don't think people would be happy with them looking like the Nautolans do either, for example, right? If they add an option to make an existing NPC model playable then sure, they can do whatever they like with these customizations. Otherwise it's just ruined imo. How many nautolans, or male togrutas for example do you see running around on the fleet or elsewhere? On my server I see one per week. That's how messed up these models look. For females they did a great job, but other than that...

To each their own.

I personally like the Nautolan and male Togruta PCs far more than their NPC counterparts.

I'd have nothing against them putting the NPCs' face, but i clearly don't want my toons to look exactly like the dozen NPCs of the same species i might encounter along the way.

But for the people who want to play Kel Dor, the mask thing wouldn't be a problem. I've seen weirder things in game than someone kissing a mask. And if people don't want that, they can play one of the other species...

I agree. play another species. some of us Jedi stick to the code! bring in the Kel Dor!

I agree. play another species. some of us Jedi stick to the code! bring in the Kel Dor!

Yes please. Kel Dor was my go to race on Jedi Academy. And I have to echo other players. Do not kill the race like you did with male Togrutas and Nautolans.

I only ever managed to make one male nautolan and I cant make a male Torguta even remotely look okay let alone great.

Its long past time that more playable races were added and the ones in game get some long over due love.