New Update Today? Tuesday Dec. 15th?

Hollow_Stone

I just started the launcher (NON-STEAM Version) & it had to "Reorganize", "Verify" (like when I delete the "Bitraider" folder to fix the launcher/game) & then it downloaded & updated. The reorganize & verify took a little while (5 - 10 min) but the download & install was quick. It was at 98% as soon as the download/install started. Was there an update that wasn't announced? There's no patch/update notes on the launcher. Same patch notes from the 6.2 main update last week. I'm wondering if maybe there was a small update to fix the bitraider "stuck in Quick-play" problem players have been having since 6.2 came out last week. 🤔

I just started the launcher (NON-STEAM Version) & it had to "Reorganize", "Verify" (like when I delete the "Bitraider" folder to fix the launcher/game) & then it downloaded & updated. The reorganize & verify took a little while (5 - 10 min) but the download & install was quick. It was at 98% as soon as the download/install started. Was there an update that wasn't announced? There's no patch/update notes on the launcher. Same patch notes from the 6.2 main update last week. I'm wondering if maybe there was a small update to fix the bitraider "stuck in Quick-play" problem players have been having since 6.2 came out last week. 🤔

It's more about fixing a bunch of problems with cutscenes and similar getting wedged - look at the various things in the Bug Reports forum http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.