Stuck inside the colossus war droid - KOTET Ch5

Knotty

This is me, stuck inside the war droid in chapter 5 of KOTET. Waiting on customer services but has anyone come across this issue? I've restarted the whole chapter and still get stuck at this point, even though I played it differently. Thought of stripping off my armor in case that's causing problems.

I have the same problem. The chapter stucks, the droid didn't fly to the roof (filmsequence). He just stand around, can't walk, can't do anything. I try to press escape and start the "skill"... nothing. Travel to stronghold and start again. Restart of the game... nothing.

This is a known bug. Introduced with 6.2 on Wednesday. BW is aware of it and working on it. Unfortunately, there is no workaround. Anyone who has not played all the 8 stories in the game can take this opportunity to start another character (of a class they didn't play yet) and experience that story. All 8 class stories are very different.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.