Arcann Fight, either BUG, or insanity.

Strathkin

I managed to confront Arcann in the Chapters and this was my first experience.

I discovered having to destroy Force Manipulator's to damage him, so I did that and got him to 19%. But here's where it get's silly, then instead of 1-2 Force Manipulator's often, now there was 3-4 often created. I'd damage them very fast, within a few seconds, yet almost always there'd be 1 remaining as 2-3 more would spawn. This goes on for 5-10 minutes. Now here's where it gets silly, then when after repeated attempts to defeat them all I finally did. So I attack Arcann, only problem is now he won't take damage, I scan room again for Force Manipulators--see nothing anywhere. I can't find anything else to do, yet he won't accept damage, and 75% of the time I'm often prevented from moving, cause of his constant electricity field.

Is there something else I'm missing, I've tried approaching with shield up, but got to lower it to strike and now he won't take damage. I guess it's time for watching videos, and try and study on what they did. Yet the one I saw the girl do with her Companion, I didn't have that option so it likely changed.

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar.

Seems this time after relaunching, and redoing everything this time I defeated him.

I watched two or three videos prior, unlike my first attempt.

But something was drastically different about this fight, the previous time I never saw a uppercut jab, I had shield and some healing ability, this time I saw an uppercut that wasn't there my first time. So I could use it while shield raised with uppercut. Anyways I'm just glad this is over, cause the first time I tried it was insane; getting him down to 19%, wasn't so bad, but then nothing would damage him. So I had to CTRL-Alt-Delete and terminate the game, do only get back to the fight, where he'd engage right away--was too close.

Thankfully /stuck worked, killing me and moving me right up against the back door, giving just enough space between me and him. Then I was able to exit to Stronghold or to Fleet. Thankfully on a complete REDO I saw Uppercut Jab I described above, that allowed me to finish him.

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.