How do I get Heroics listed under the Conquest tab?

Abhidruh

My gaming partner has the full list of Heroics listed under his Conquest tab after he hits the "L": key. He's been playing a lot longer than me so we don't know if its something he has done/completed or a toggle somewhere. But he literally can just pull up the list, add it to his queue, the hit the little square box next to the quest list on the top left of the screen and teleport to anywhere in the galaxy to bang out Heroics instantly, while I travel along behind him in my starship.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get this same ability to have all the Heroics under one tab?

Thanks.

What level is your player character and - more importantly - at what point is it in the Story? What planet is that character doing story-wise?

Slightly different matter: There should be a lot of activities in the "Conquest Objectives" section in addition to planetary Heroics. Objectives to do with "Advancement", "Crafting", "Crew Skills", "Flashpoint"...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.