Please Make Echoes of Vengeance replayable like the KotXX chapters

Lowarro

I really enjoyed the newest story mission. I would love the ability to replay the mission more than the once per character currently available. Replayability has been available in the chapters since the KotXX expansions, and structuring of the story mission is very much in line with those chapters. Hopefully it would be an easy to implement change.

I really enjoyed the newest story mission. I would love the ability to replay the mission more than the once per character currently available. Replayability has been available in the chapters since the KotXX expansions, and structuring of the story mission is very much in line with those chapters. Hopefully it would be an easy to implement change.

Actutally, only KotFE and KotET were replayable(1). The Traitor Arc stuff and Ossus and Onslaught are not replayable per character outside the ability to play the flashpoints on different difficulties.

(1) And even then, they aren't "totally" replayable - only the first play counts for story choices.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.