Forgot all my decisions

likesixtyninjas

So I recently came back to SWTOR after about 2 years and I can't remember any of the decisions I made concerning my characters and the base npc's in the main characters' crews. Most of my alts were all past their main story so I couldn't receive any indication about romances from dialogue with the base npc crew members so I'm simply trying to do damage control now. Long story short, I'm mostly concerned for my sith warrior alt because I can't remember if I had romanced Vette (I generally just keep Jaesa light side). I want to head into KOTFE and KOTET with my sith warrior alt and I know that if I romance Theron or Lana I have to break up with Vette if I did romance her in the base story. The question is, if you break up with vette, will she still fight with you and with the eternal alliance? As far as I remember none of the base npc romance options leave the eternal alliance if you break up with them but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this very specific question about Vette. Edited by likesixtyninjas

Not sure if I can answer your question as I haven't played outlander with sith warrior yet but as far as I know I'm sure you can still get Vette when her character shows up in the chapters and then it is up to you to continue romance or not. Either way I'm pretty sure she will stay. However if you want to romance her you have to brake up with anyone else you are romancing to get back together. I think you can do this when you meet Vette and she will resume romance and then you get a breakup cutscene with either Theron or Lana. And if you want to romance Theron or Lana you do have to brake up with her but I'm pretty sure she stays as a companion. Ashara did for me and I kept romancing Theron and Ashara stayed with my alliance.So I don't see why it wouldn't be the same.

Not sure if you finished the expansions but just in case later on in the story there will be a choice to choose who to send to their deaths. You have to choose Vette or Torian, the one you choose dies. Can't save them both. Just letting you know if want Vette to remain with you after expansion ends

Edited by eoral